A jellyfish in a bottle!
You only need:
- Recycled plastic grocery bag
- Thread or strings
- Recycled plastic water bottle
- Water and a few drops of blue food colouring
- Cut the handles off the plastic bag so that you have a plain square of plastic.
- Now tie a section off with the string to make the jellyfish's head.
- Cut the remainder into strips for the jellyfish's tentacles.
- Push the jellyfish into the empty bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water, add a few drops of blue food colouring.
- Squeeze the bottle or tip it upside down to make the jellyfish swim up and down inside the bottle.
Easy peasy! It's science, it's craft time and it's fun! Try it! ;-)